Clothing Specifics

Use this forum to discuss the Action Editor and other technical aspects of Bliss.

Moderator: Don

Clothing Specifics

Postby wworsham » Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:10 pm

Could you post a list of exactly how each clothing article affects body parts?

I.e.
Thong - Crotch Accessible, Covered, Visible, Bare, Accessible but covered?

I would assume thong = Accessible but covered, however I could also see a thong = Visible depending on the thong.

What about sheer lingerie, like a sheer bra would leave the breasts covered, visible and accessible.

I don't care what the game settings are, I'd just like a list so I'd know that Bra = Covered and not accessible or covered & accessible. There are several items that seem like could be interpreted multiple way and I just want to know how the games sees them.

Thanks! Great Game!
wworsham

Re: Clothing Specifics

Postby wworsham » Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:37 am

Still kind of wondering about this and hoping for some customization. Playing through the game a little more it seems that Boxers make the crotch inaccessible, but the crotch is accessible in a jockstrap. Seems backwards to me.
wworsham

Postby wworsham » Wed May 18, 2011 10:32 pm

Any chance of getting this question answered?
wworsham

Postby LovingBliss » Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:49 am

wworsham wrote:Could you post a list of exactly how each clothing article affects body parts?

I.e.
Thong - Crotch Accessible, Covered, Visible, Bare, Accessible but covered?

I would assume thong = Accessible but covered, however I could also see a thong = Visible depending on the thong.

What about sheer lingerie, like a sheer bra would leave the breasts covered, visible and accessible.

I don't care what the game settings are, I'd just like a list so I'd know that Bra = Covered and not accessible or covered & accessible. There are several items that seem like could be interpreted multiple way and I just want to know how the games sees them.

Thanks! Great Game!

In response (and keep in mind I'm a newcomer to the game) I would have to say that a thong would be listed as "Crotch Accessible" as the Bliss Action Editor Manual lists "Accessible" as "Bare or easily reachable by sliding hands under clothing. An area that is not accessible cannot be
easily touched." And as we all know, a thong is hardly a great deal of protection.
It's just my opinion, but I hope it helps. Also, sorry it's two months late, but I just got here.
LovingBliss

Postby wworsham » Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:57 am

Yes, we can all make assumptions, or the author could give us a list which is what I've asked for and am still waiting on. From experience, it's not as easy to figure out as you might think. It seems that Briefs are crotch accessible whereas boxers are crotch inaccessible which makes no since to me whatsoever.
wworsham

Postby LovingBliss » Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:47 am

That is a little strange. I wish I could help. Have you tried e-mailing Don directly?
LovingBliss

Postby wworsham » Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:25 am

yep, sent him a direct message, no response.
wworsham

Postby LovingBliss » Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:31 am

No response at all? In 2 years? Hope everything's alright.
LovingBliss

Postby wworsham » Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:36 am

This post is only from april 2011
wworsham

Postby LovingBliss » Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:01 pm

Yeah, my apologies on that. I was looking at Date Joined, not Date Posted.
Still a long wait, but not nearly as bad!
LovingBliss

Postby Don » Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:27 am

The rules for various clothing items are very complex and actually interact with other clothing items that the user might be wearing. I tried to produce a table of what does what, but it would be very complex and would not add a lot of clarity to the situation.

To give you an example, wearing a garter belt does not block access to much of anything, but it does prevent you from removing a pair of panties that are on a lower layer, but only if the user is also wearing thigh highs.

Don
Don
Super Moderator

Return to Tech Talk