Passion level items

Use this forum to discuss the Action Editor and other technical aspects of Bliss.

Moderator: Don

Passion level items

Postby chustme » Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:54 pm

There are a small handful of categories in the profile editor that do not correspond with the action editor categories.

For example, in the profile editor, under "undressing", there is one category called "Take off my shoes".

There is no such category in the action editor under Categories/Undressing

Any specific reason and/or issues with this?
chustme

Re: Passion level items

Postby LXK8 » Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:11 am

I think it would help to minimize confusion if there WERE a direct one to one correlation. I'm just saying.
LXK8

Re: Passion level items

Postby Don » Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:45 am

There is an important reason for this.

Some categories don't map directly because there is a dynamic mapping when the game is running. This applies mostly to clothing, but can apply to other items also. When you define a game action that involves undressing, you often specify to remove one clothing item or to make sure a specific area of the body is clear. When the game runs, it takes into account the clothing the player is currently wearing to determine which categories to put the action in.

A better example might be Dancing. In the Category Editor there is simply "Dancing for my Partner". But in the Profile Editor there is "Dancing (nude)", Dancing (topless), etc. So the categories in the action map to different profile categories depending on the clothing the players are wearing at the time.

Don
Don
Super Moderator

Return to Tech Talk