Don Help please

Use this forum to discuss the Action Editor and other technical aspects of Bliss.

Moderator: Don

Don Help please

Postby Midir » Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:44 pm

Don,
I have 2 questions.

1. My wife is not interested in actions that require talking, I have set her player profile to overload for talking however these actions continue to show up through out the game. This happens at all levels.

2. We created a new property call Sex School. I have only created high level actions for this property. When you land on the property it also selects actions that seem to be default actions. I would like for this property to only use actions created for it.

Please let me know how to fix my issues.

Thanks
Midir

Re: Don Help please

Postby Don » Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:53 am

Midir wrote:1. My wife is not interested in actions that require talking, I have set her player profile to overload for talking however these actions continue to show up through out the game. This happens at all levels.
Thanks

If a category is overloaded and the action still takes place it can only mean that that action does not include that category. You might want to check on the action in question and make sure that it includes the category that you overloaded.

Midir wrote:2. We created a new property call Sex School. I have only created high level actions for this property. When you land on the property it also selects actions that seem to be default actions. I would like for this property to only use actions created for it.

The game will only use default actions for a buildable p[roperty if it cannot find a specific action that is usable at the time. For instance, if all of the "Sex School" actions require that both players be nude and the players aren't nude, it will use default actions instead. Similar things can happen for required toys, prerequisites or passion levels. If you are seeing default actions on your "Sex School" property it means that there is no action defined for "Sex School" that is usable at this point in the game.

Thanks,

Don
Don
Super Moderator

Return to Tech Talk