2 Questions looked in manual but

Use this forum to discuss the Action Editor and other technical aspects of Bliss.

Moderator: Don

2 Questions looked in manual but

Postby Ivo » Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:15 pm

The questions I have concern custom build icons as you play the game. I've replaced all of them except for 2 stubborn files that I don't seem to know the original name or file type. The 2 that are not changing to my new images are cabaret, and toy store. It would be great if you could please tell me exactly how they were named and what image file type so that I can override them.
:)
Last edited by Ivo on Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ivo

Re: 2 Questions looked in manual but

Postby Don » Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:28 am

Ivo wrote:The questions I have concern custom build icons as you play the game. I've replaced all of them except for 2 stubborn files that I don't seem to know the original name or file type. The 2 that are not changing to my new images are cabaret, and toy store. It would be great if you could please tell me exactly how they were named and what image file type so that I can override them.
:)

Hi, The Cabaret is "StripClub", which was it's original name. So I can see why you would have trouble with it. However the Toy Store is simply "ToyStore", so I am not sure why it is giving you any problem.

Ivo wrote:I've validated my files and we still seem to have issues with the game playing some action files more than others and some not coming up. Granted I have a lot in the 4-7 range, so how do you set that. I know it explains it a little in the manual, but just consider me a bit dull on this account.

Look forward to sharing more of the custom themes we have made.

I am not certain that I understand what you are asking here. Actions are played when the situation, clothing level, prerequisites and levels all match. The range of a given action is mostly determined by the categories it is assigned to. I know that is really general. I will be happy to help more if I understand better what issue you are seeing.

Don
Don
Super Moderator

Return to Tech Talk