payed for programing and did not recieve activation key

Use this forum to discuss the Action Editor and other technical aspects of Bliss.

Moderator: Don

payed for programing and did not recieve activation key

Postby derkleblanc » Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:09 am

I purchased this program yesterday. and is still n demo mode. it showed that it was reg to me. and it does not. and I have not received a activation number in email or any thing . and ideas whats going on. did I get scamed paying for this program on line. any one please
derkleblanc

Re: payed for programing and did not recieve activation key

Postby Don » Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:24 am

Hi,

Did you get this resolved? Your post was stuck in a moderation queue and I didn't see it till today.

Don
Don
Super Moderator

Postby derkleblanc » Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:06 am

no not at all . payment made the game shows reg to me but time has run out and cant play tells me to put in reg key and I do now have one
derkleblanc

Postby Ivo » Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:15 pm

did you mean do now have one or do not?
Ivo

Postby derkleblanc » Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:47 am

I do not have one . I payed for one but did not receive . as game installed im guessing it just put one in and that's why it says reg to derek leblanc. but when we tried to play game it gave us only 60 mins to play and now its asking for reg code . no I do not have one right now.
derkleblanc

Postby Don » Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:24 pm

Hi,

I will look up the one you were sent or I will generate a new one for you tomorrow.

Don
Don
Super Moderator

Postby Don » Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:01 am

I sent you a private message regarding your license key.

Don
Don
Super Moderator

Postby derkleblanc » Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:46 am

so wha.t your saying is you need to pay for licence key then you need to pay to unlock option. hopfuly others will understand that before they buy, and not get scamed like I did. ill stick with my losses . and move on..
derkleblanc

Postby Don » Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:20 pm

Hi,

I am sorry you are unhappy.

There is no scam, there are two products. You can purchase the game itself here on the website for $29.95. You can also purchase the Action Editor for $19.95, or you can buy them both for $39.95.

You purchased the Action Editor, which you have received a license key for. You did not purchase the game itself. Many of our customers purchase only the Action Editor because they play the game only on their mobile devices (iOS or Android) so they purchase the game from the mobile app store and the Action Editor to run on their desktop platform.

This is all clearly explained on the order page, I am sorry that you did not get what you wanted.

Thanks,

Don
Don
Super Moderator

Postby derkleblanc » Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:00 pm

no it was not. why would I pay for something I can only use for 60 mins . I may of miss understood . but I didn't not use on android but on pc . so I payed 20 bucks for something I could only use for 60 mins. no logic there. oh well my loss. ill make sure people understand . buy posting were ever I can about that product. clearly it was a mistake on my part. and ill eat it up. I just pray others don't get fooled buy your program
derkleblanc

Postby Don » Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:36 am

You didn't pay for something you can only use for 60 minutes. You paid for an Action Editor that you can use forever. You just didn't buy the game itself, you bought the accessory to go with the game.

If you don't want the action editor, we can refund that purchase and you can purchase the game itself.

Don
Don
Super Moderator

Postby derkleblanc » Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:33 am

I would appricate that but when I look on my cell phone it tells me I can up grade to full version for 11.74 im so confused on this ...ray
derkleblanc

Return to Tech Talk