Action Editor and Passion Levels

Use this forum to discuss the Action Editor and other technical aspects of Bliss.

Moderator: Don

Action Editor and Passion Levels

Postby smiling grandpa » Sat Dec 02, 2006 6:43 pm

In the action editor Passion Level block under the action name, some times the subject passion level will be 4-6 while the partner level will be 1-1. (see action Aerobics in the Basic Action set.) When playing the game I am not sure how you would ever have a time that these criteria would be satisfied. Am I correct in understanding that for a specific action to be selected by the computer, the subject and partner must be at the respective passion levels for that particular action? Please enlighten me, this has me confused.
thanks,
Smiling Grandpa
Husband of one and father of six
smiling grandpa

Postby Don » Sun Dec 03, 2006 1:11 pm

Hi,

The Passion Level display in the Action Editor is only an approximation of the actual passion level of the action. This is because the values displayed there are based on the default profile. If the players use a different profile, these numbers could vary quite a bit.

When you see a range (like 4-6) This indicates that the passion level of this action is influenced by other factors, such as what the player is currently wearing.

It is common to see something like 4-6, 1-1 as you mentioned. The number being expressed here is the lowest passion level that this action could happen at. Thus, the subject must be at least 4-6 (depending on what they are wearing or other factors) while the partner must be at least a 1. In other words, this action is controlled by the Passion Level of the Subject only.

Hope this helps,

Thanks,

Don
Don
Super Moderator

Postby smiling grandpa » Sun Dec 03, 2006 5:46 pm

Thanks,
So what I'm hearing you say is that the passion level really only applies to the subject.
By the way, we really love the game and I have recommended it to several other guys since I bought it.
Have a great week,
SG
Husband of one and father of six
smiling grandpa

Return to Tech Talk