Multiple Action file folders ????

Use this forum to discuss the Action Editor and other technical aspects of Bliss.

Moderator: Don

Multiple Action file folders ????

Postby Bill » Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:23 pm

Is it possible to have multiple action file folders that can be swapped in and out? Example...
On Monday night players could use the action folder that comes with the game.
On Tuesday night players could use a action folder downloaded from forums.
On Wednesday night action folders they made up for "light duty"
On Thursday night action folders they made up for "heavy duty"
On Friday night...they would be to tired....you get my point.

Reason...So not all files (yours, mine and those downloaded) are mixed into the same file folder.
It would be easier to swap folders (depending on mood) rather that add, subtract a bunch of files or adjust a bunch of settings.
I like some of the files posted on the forums and will soon start making our own....I just don't think I want to start mixing them in one folder so the game can find them to play.
OR is this available and I'm just not seeing it or understanding it? :roll:

P.S. your game is great....I've not shown it to my wife yet. I plan on learning it and tweeking (customize) it to the point it will "knock her socks (and panties) :lol: off" when we first play it...on a weekend getaway. Thanks 8)
Bill

Postby Don » Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:44 pm

Hi,

That is something we have been considering, but for now there is just the one folder. Of course the fist screen that comes up when you start a game allows you to select which individual files to use that game. You could do this by renaming folders before you start the game, but for now that is all we have.

Thanks

Don
Don
Super Moderator

Postby Bill » Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:54 pm

Thanks for the quick responce...do you ever sleep. I was looking around within the game and I think what you suggest might work or come close. Thanks again.
Bill

Return to Tech Talk