Game end?

Use this forum to discuss the Action Editor and other technical aspects of Bliss.

Moderator: Don

Game end?

Postby fujidave » Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:13 pm

This may show my age. Me and my wife tryed to play the game a couple of times. We both love and enjoy the game. But we never were able to find an end to the game. I tryed to play a couple of mock games with low level settings and the game goes on and on. I looked everywhere and could not find a description as to when the games ends. In one mock game I looked at, it would have had both of us orgasim four or five times and still no end (shows my age, maybe in my younger days). I've come to a couple of conclusions. 1) There is an end and I'm just too old to find it. 2) "It's a feature!!" The game ends when both of us just can't take no more i.e. "No Mas."

Also as a suggestion (I know, should post in another forum): Just as with any exercise program, after the heightened climax, have a cool down period of cuddling and telling each other how much we enjoy each other.

Thanks,
fujidave

Postby Don » Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:28 pm

Hi,

You couldn't find an end to the game because it doesn't have one. :D

The idea has always been that you play untill one or both of you decide "enough with this computer stuff, lets ...."

This is one of the most talked about issues on the forum since the game was introduced. There are those who like it the way it is and those who would prefer a definite ending. We have tried several times to put in an ending, but it always seems to be contrived or other wise just didn't seem right.

We are always open to ideas.

I like your cool down idea, that is the first time it has been suggested. Might be a little difficult to incorporate, but it is very much worth some thought.

Don
Don
Super Moderator

Return to Tech Talk