Action Catagorizing

Use this forum to discuss the Action Editor and other technical aspects of Bliss.

Moderator: Don

Action Catagorizing

Postby Exardious » Fri Sep 07, 2007 9:24 am

Hi Don

Long time, no chat. So here i go. I'm just going through some of the Actions i've been download from the exchange, just to make sure its all set up correctly. Polishing them you can say. But this just spawned a question. Lets say, you have an action stating:

"Pull aside anything covering her genitals, and rub them for 1 minute. Finish with a big lick right on the knob". (Only an example)

So would i catagorize it as "Intimately touching my partners genitals" + "Intimately kissing, licking etc my partners genetals", or only the later. Because i tested them yesterday and i got an action at lvl 7 with default profile, with an orale action, which should first be opened at lvl 8. Is that because that action also includes. "Intimately touching my partners genitals", which is already available at 5.

I hope you understand my question.

Let me rephrase for simplifying: Would an action which includes both Touching AND licking, be opened as soon as touching is allowed?

Thanks in advance.
Exardious

Postby Don » Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:52 pm

Hi,

Actions are allowed only when all of the categories in the action are allowed. So if you categorized an action as both holding hands (level 2) and kissing genitals (level 7), only the second one would matter unless the user had created a profile which ranked holding hands higher.

It is usually best to include all things that an action includes.

Don
Don
Super Moderator

Return to Tech Talk