I need help I forgot my password for our game on our laptop

Use this forum to discuss the Action Editor and other technical aspects of Bliss.

Moderator: Don

I need help I forgot my password for our game on our laptop

Postby boazcowboy » Wed Oct 24, 2007 10:00 pm

Can anybody help he. I forgot my password for our game . Can i get around it to reset our passwords or something. Me and my wife are really wanting to play this wonderful game again but we are locked out till someone can help. Thanks :oops:
boazcowboy

Postby Don » Thu Oct 25, 2007 7:18 am

Hi,

In order to preserve the security of the password system, I will not post the instructions to remove the password here on the forum.

However, it can be done.

Please contact us by email at supportATgamesforloving.com (replace the AT) and I can send you the instructions.

Thanks,

Don
Don
Super Moderator

Postby PB » Fri Nov 02, 2007 6:09 pm

Didn't know there was a password optino (would probably work better than the way we have it locked down now by folder access) anyway, is this available in JBliss? and also while I'm at it, does anyone know where to find Action Editor Help in JBliss? I thought there was a file on the old version, and a menu option, but I can't find it now.
PB

Postby Don » Sun Nov 04, 2007 10:19 am

Hi,

The password option is the same in both Bliss and jBliss, it is under the Options menu of the main game screen.

The earlier jBliss distributions did not include the action editor manual, the current one does. If you have the current Beta drop, there should be a file named "Bliss Action Editor Manual.pdf" in the same directory as the main bliss.jar file.

If you don't have it, you can download it from:

http://www.gamesforloving.com/downloads/bliss_action_editor_manual.pdf

Thanks,

Don
Don
Super Moderator

Return to Tech Talk