Specifying clothing to remove

Use this forum to discuss the Action Editor and other technical aspects of Bliss.

Moderator: Don

Specifying clothing to remove

Postby utbeb » Fri Dec 07, 2007 1:24 am

Is there a way to specify that a type of clothing be removed even though the area is covered but accessible. For example, I would like to create an action that requires removal of panties/thong/etc while leaving a skirt on. In clothing items I need to check "skirt" and "thong" as "wearing" to be sure those are present for the action to occur, but am not clear if checking "crotch" and "only 1 item" in the subject clothing items to be taken off by the action will result in the skirt being removed by the clothing tag, or if the thong will be removed.

Any suggestions?
utbeb

Postby Don » Fri Dec 07, 2007 10:22 am

Hi,

There is not a perfect match for this in the game, but I think that I would specify Skirt, Dress, BabyDoll, Slip, Half Slip and Nightgown on the Clothing Items page along with marking Only One Required.

Then, on the Clothing Removal page, I would specify 1 Item Crotch. When you write the action, don't actually put the word Thong in the action, instead put the generic clothing item tag.

By doing this, the action can tell the player to remove a Thong, Panties, a Bikini Bottom, or anything else that is removable under a Dress, Slip, Skirt, etc.

The only problem with this approach is that if the dress or skirt is marked as being a Medium or Long skirt, then the game will not consider the Thong or Panties removable and will not allow this action to play. Only a Short skirt or Dress allows this.

Thanks,

Don
Don
Super Moderator

Specifying Clothing to Remove

Postby utbeb » Fri Dec 07, 2007 12:19 pm

Don,

Thanks, we'll give it a try. Great game by the way.

Is it possible to have clothing added during the game that wasn't worn at the start, e.g., if a female has removed her dress/shirt/pants, etc, is it possible to have an action that has her put on a teddy/babydoll/etc?
utbeb

Postby Don » Fri Dec 07, 2007 12:26 pm

Hi,

Sorry, there is no way to do that currently. We would need to add an "available clothing items" field to the clothing editor or the toy list and this is not currently part of the game.

Don
Don
Super Moderator

Postby squarepeg » Sun Dec 09, 2007 2:59 am

utbeb:

As a work around, we have found that updating the clothing editor manually during game play works. You can add new clothing items or change existing ones and future actions seem to respond appropriately. Maybe this will work for you.
squarepeg

Postby maxxim » Sun Dec 16, 2007 12:51 am

We update mid game using the clothing editor and find it works a treat, no problems with gameplay at all
maxxim

Return to Tech Talk