PDA

Use this forum to discuss the Action Editor and other technical aspects of Bliss.

Moderator: Don

PDA

Postby Griz747 » Tue Mar 14, 2006 8:23 pm

A car add on from the action editor, for the PDA version would be great. I think it would be great to have alot more of the questions that involve sex fantaise and sharing them.
Griz747

PDA's - Palm Treo

Postby TwentyYearGap » Wed Apr 26, 2006 2:57 pm

I have a Palm also -- but it is a Palm Treo. I'd _LOVE_ to be able to have Bliss and Dr. D. Light's Add-on Packs on that! :wink:
TwentyYearGap

Pocket PC version would be worth paying extra for!

Postby nosdrahc1r » Sat Jul 29, 2006 2:06 pm

I'd just like to add my support to the idea of a Pocket PC version... would be ideal for taking away to give us some interesting ideas in the hotel... taking a PC is not really an option!

Any sort of timescale for this? (even if it's a fairly basic version)
nosdrahc1r

Postby alyxlarsen » Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:37 am

I would just like to add my support of this. I do have a laptop which is nice but being able to play on my PDA would be great! Has any progress been made on this front?
alyxlarsen

Postby Don » Wed Jul 04, 2007 3:54 pm

Hi,

A PDA version is still in the plans, but it is not in active development right now. We put a higher priority on getting the Java version (Mac and Linux) finished. We hope to do this sometime soon, but there is no definite date.
Don
Super Moderator

PDA/Mobile version

Postby welshlover » Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:59 pm

Don, just wanted to know if you have got anywhere with this? With the Java version available whats the chances of a Java version for smaller devices? Great game - would like to take it everywhere with me :oops:
welshlover

Postby soren » Wed Mar 05, 2008 11:11 pm

PocketPC / Windows Mobile would work well.

I think designing the interface would be essential for small screens, utilizing and alternating screens and actions (ie: When the action is complete, the instructions take up the whole screen and then go back to the gameboard. I think this could be a great way to play in bed, or handheld like without the other partner seeing whats going to happen.

If Don needed some interface help I could chip in, and discuss this later when you're ready to develop this if he ever will.
soren

Blackberry?

Postby rjmarsha » Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:08 pm

You should be able to easily (tm) port to a BB from a working Java build. Just a thought, the java platforms should be the easy ones.

RJ
rjmarsha

Previous

Return to Tech Talk