Custom Categories

Use this forum to discuss the Action Editor and other technical aspects of Bliss.

Moderator: Don

Custom Categories

Postby LXK8 » Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:23 am

Maybe I'm over thinking this but I was wondering how the game integrates a new Category or Group into the overall game.
Just (REALLY) curious.
LXK8

Re: Custom Categories

Postby revel22 » Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:21 pm

I was wandering the same thing. I've been promoting Bliss and am interested in being able to edit the categories. I'm not really interested in a couple that are listed but would love to be able to change or edit the ones that currently exist. I have purchased all of the necessary packs including the action editor.

Support please help!
revel22

Re: Custom Categories

Postby tecbuilder » Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:29 am

You can't change or edit the categories that come with game. However you can create your own. The categories are used to help determine how and when an action can occur based on the minimum and maximum passion level that particular category is set to. Your new categories will show up when creating or updating you and your partner's profile. This allows each of you to indicate what is acceptable and what is not. It also allows you to change when actions within that category can appear in the game. By setting a category to 'overload', any action that has been assigned to that category will not appear in the game. For example, if you don't want to see an action that requires Fantasy, Role Play, then at least one of the profiles would set these categories to overload.
tecbuilder

Return to Tech Talk