Custom Category Inconsistency: Help / Advice sought

Use this forum to discuss the Action Editor and other technical aspects of Bliss.

Moderator: Don

Custom Category Inconsistency: Help / Advice sought

Postby Boris » Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:00 am

Hello Don and fellow Forum members:

I have a problem in seeing (and therefore assigning) some of the categories in the Action Editor. For example, in the Custom Categories, there is a sub-category "My partner takes pictures of me while I am partially dressed" under the Category "Photos / Video". This sub-category appears in grey indicating that it was created by Don himself (I believe). This sub-category does not appear in the list of assignable categories in the standard Action Editor window, and therefore I cannot use it.

I can duplicate the sub-category within the Custom Category window, but this is a cumbresome and unintelligent solution to my problem.

Has anyone out there seen this problem and already created a work around or fix. I would be grateful for your wisdom.

Cheers,
Boris
Boris

Re: Custom Category Inconsistency: Help / Advice sought

Postby Pickwalls » Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:50 am

I'm not entily sure on this, I've figured that the category is automatically determined depending on the level of clothing being worn. By choosing the "My partner takes pictures of me" I believe the software will check the player's profile to see if they are willing to have pictures taken of them at the current clothing status and passion level. As I said though, I'm not entirely sure on this.
Pickwalls

Return to Tech Talk