Custom Category not increasing level of action

Use this forum to discuss the Action Editor and other technical aspects of Bliss.

Moderator: Don

Custom Category not increasing level of action

Postby wworsham » Tue May 19, 2009 8:02 am

I have created a custom category group . I set the group default levels from 6-9. I then created the sub - category and set it min 6 max 9. I then created an action using that category, but it's level is 1-1, 1-1. Any idea what I'm doing wrong?
Last edited by wworsham on Wed May 20, 2009 12:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
wworsham

Re: Custom Category not increasing level of action

Postby wworsham » Tue May 19, 2009 1:36 pm

Thank you for the reply, I believe I have done this correctly, I have attached a screenshot showing both the action and the category. Please take a look and let me know.
Last edited by wworsham on Wed May 20, 2009 12:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
wworsham

Postby wworsham » Wed May 20, 2009 12:08 am

Thank you for your help. BTW, I have deleted the attached screen shot because I realized my wife might not be too happy with me for posting it . . . :?

In trying to figure this out myself, I created an entirely new action file. I recreate the group and the sub setting the default min 7 and the default max at 8. I then saved the file. I then created an action using this category and it still stayed 1-1, 1-1 . . . until I set the subject clothing to Bare: Crotch. Then it went to 5-5, 1-1.
wworsham

Postby wworsham » Wed May 20, 2009 12:53 am

Ok, update. Selecting the custom category for the partner seems to adjust the level correctly, but it isn't the partner that is performing the action described in the category. I think there must be some logic here I am not understanding. The selection of the category on the partner side affects the level but not on the subject side . . . no clue.
wworsham

Postby Don » Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:18 pm

Hi,

If you would like to email me the action file with the problem, I will take a look at it.

Don
Don
Super Moderator

Return to Tech Talk