Unaquired Property

Use this forum to discuss the Action Editor and other technical aspects of Bliss.

Moderator: Don

Unaquired Property

Postby Karkhan » Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:38 pm

Is there a way to have an action occur when the property has nothing built on it only. For instance, I want an action to occur when the property is attempting to be bought or when you have bought the property but not built anything yet. I have tried to place it in the undeveloped land category but these actions also come up after the property is developed, under the work option. I am not sure why this happens. Also they do not exclusively come up when the property is owned and has nothing built on it yet.

I am just trying to fill out the game with actions that could take place whenever nothing has been built yet and a way to prolong the game so you can decline buildings and still have some fun as well. In my house, my wife and I play until all spaces are occupied with buildings. These actions prolong the game and turn up the heat even more. We love the game but would like it to play out correctly if we can manage it.

Thanks,
Karkhan

Re: Unaquired Property

Postby Don » Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:48 pm

Those are good ideas, but I am afraid there is not currently a way to do that.

Don
Don
Super Moderator

Return to Tech Talk