Question about Legs Covered

Use this forum to discuss the Action Editor and other technical aspects of Bliss.

Moderator: Don

Question about Legs Covered

Postby luvher » Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:28 am

Hi there.
I have a question for you who write actions.
I would like to have some actions where my wife is wearing panties and her crotch is accessible, and top is exposed, but her legs can have thigh high stockings on or not.

Under either subject or partner clothing (depending on what role she is) I select waist, back, breast etc bare. Under clothing items, female player I select wearing panties, thong, with "Only one Required" selected

If she is wearing pants then these action come up but her crotch is not accessible, because I didn't select this, otherwise I can't select her to be topless (ie breasts bare). The question is can I use one of the boxes for Thighs, or legs, or ankles under "Subject Clothing" to also select no pants but the possiblity of wearing thigh highs?

luvher

Re: Question about Legs Covered

Postby Karkhan » Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:42 pm

I am not 100% sure I understand what you are trying to accomplish. All you need to do is in the action file check what you want to happen. If your action requires her breasts to be bare, check that. Just remember that the action will not be performed if the requirements are not met. Most actions require your partner to be dressed a certain way.

Lets say you want the action to occur whenever she is topless but still wearing panties and stockings. You would check bare breasts and accessible but covered crotch. The only way the crotch is accessible is if only has one piece of clothing over it. If she was still wearing pants then her crotch is not accessible. You can look in the advanced clothing editor to see how clothing interacts with each other.

Hope this helps.
Karkhan

Postby luvher » Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:52 pm

Hi Karkhan
Thanks for the reply.
In your reply you said;
"Lets say you want the action to occur whenever she is topless but still wearing panties and stockings. You would check bare breasts and accessible but covered crotch. The only way the crotch is accessible is if only has one piece of clothing over it. If she was still wearing pants then her crotch is not accessible."

This was my question, I am only able to select one of the conditions per action, ie; only bare or only accessible but covered, not both. So I can not have breast bare and crotch accessible in one action unless I am missing something. That is why I tried to work with the clothing selection.

Anything else you could suggest?

Thanks
luvher

Postby Karkhan » Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:41 am

You are correct except that I think if you check the accessible option and check breasts, the only way they can be accessible is if they are bare. That being said if she has a shirt on and no bra at the start of the game this might not be correct. I would need to tinker around and try and find out exactly how to make this work. I will do a little research and see if I can come up with a solution. However you do realize this will be a specific action that will only occur whenever these strict parameters are met.

For instance, you want this action to occur whenever she is topless, no panties and wearing a skirt. That will never happen as the game will take off layers of clothing from top to bottom and the skirt will be above the panties. You could however right an action that has her put back on the skirt after the panties have been removed. Then you might get this action to play out.

Let me know the specifics and I will try and accomplish it in the action editor. It may take a few trys to get it to work out exactly like you want it to. I have the time this coming week to work on it so let me know. You are more than welcome to pm me if you feel more comfortable about it.

Hope this helps.
Karkhan

Postby luvher » Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:50 am

Hi Karkhan
Thanks for you interest.
Okay so this brings up another question you said "You are correct except that I think if you check the accessible option and check breasts, the only way they can be accessible is if they are bare. That being said if she has a shirt on and no bra at the start of the game this might not be correct."
Are you saying that if she is only wearing a bra then her breast's are NOT accessible, I was under the assumption that the game looks at how many pieces of clothing are on not if the clothing is difficult to reach under such as a bra. I reviewed the action editor manual page 14 says "Accessible" " Bare or easily reachable by sliding hands under clothing. An area that is not accessible cannot be easily touched."
I did not find a list of clothing, like a bra that limits the game to know that the breast are not easily reachable by sliding hands under clothing. if this is the case are there other clothing items that put a limit on "Accessible"?
You also said " I would need to tinker around and try and find out exactly how to make this work"
Do you have a way to test your actions? Or do you just put it into an action file and select all "Situations" and wait for it to turn up to she how it works?
My parameters are not that strict.
Breasts bare, wearing panties but crotch accessible and the option for her to be wearing thigh high stockings.
The problem I get is that I can't select bare breasts and accessible crotch in the same action.
I could select bare thighs then she will not be wearing pants but if she is wearing thigh highs then the action will not play.
And if I Under clothing items, female player select wearing panties, and skirt WITHOUT "Only one Required" checked then the option of thong is out and it puts more restriction into the action ie the skirt.
So that is why my question was; under "Subject Clothing" (if she is the subject) can I use one of the boxes for thighs, or legs, or ankles checked off as bare to make sure no pants are on at the time but if she has thigh highs on thats okay?
luvher

Postby Karkhan » Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:51 am

Here is how I test my actions to see if they work as I intend them to work. This is the first time I have seen anyone try and make an action work with such confined parameters. I have a Test action file. I put whatever action I want to test into it and run the game. I get to the start of the game and change whatever I need to change to set it up. Place the "hotness" to the correct lvl so the action will occur and check it so it will play in every situation. I also edit the players clothing in the clothing editor to see if it will play exactly how I want. In your case you may have to do this a few times. The good thing is you will get and error message " no actions found" if it will not play. This way you can see if it plays with pants on, off and so forth.

I have always found that the simplest way to make the file is always the better. If she needs to be the subject and you can get it to run that way. Do it.

The problem you have is that thigh highs and pants take up the same area. You can not have bare legs as the thigh highs cover the legs as well as the pants. This is why I would play with it as much as possible to figure out how to make it work.

If you have the action file already written, or started if you can upload it to this area I will download it and play with it as much as I can. Perhaps between the two of us we can get this to work exactly how you want it to work!
Karkhan

Return to Tech Talk