Bliss 1.6 problems

Use this forum to discuss the Action Editor and other technical aspects of Bliss.

Moderator: Don

Bliss 1.6 problems

Postby traumataz » Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:40 pm

Today I tried to update to 1.6. Now the older version of bliss and 1.6 load. I also can to add action files to 1.6. How can I fix this problem ? How can I delete both versions and install only 1.6. Finally how can I get new actions to load on 1.6
traumataz

Re: Bliss 1.6 problems

Postby Don » Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:20 pm

traumataz wrote:Today I tried to update to 1.6. Now the older version of bliss and 1.6 load. I also can to add action files to 1.6. How can I fix this problem ? How can I delete both versions and install only 1.6. Finally how can I get new actions to load on 1.6

You can remove the older version by going to Add/Remove Programs on your Control Panel.

To add new action files to Bliss, first make sure they are .bjf files and not the older .bdf files. If you have .bdf files you want to use in 1.6, you can use our on-line action converter at http://www.gamesforloving.com/ActionConvert.aspx to convert old style action files to new ones.

Once you have .bjf files, just choose Help | Install Add On from the main game menu. You can add .bjf files or .zip files that include .bjf files to the game this way.

Thanks,

Don
Don
Super Moderator

Return to Tech Talk