Help With profiles

Use this forum to discuss the Action Editor and other technical aspects of Bliss.

Moderator: Don

Help With profiles

Postby Seajay » Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:16 pm

I could use some help setting up and using profiles.
I would like to use profiles to activate some of the hotter actions in the Dr Dlight add on packs.
It is unclear to me however exactly how to do this. I can create new profiles and edit the actions by using the passion level sliders and everything seems to make sense to me. The problem is that there doesn't seem to be any way of activating the profiles.
It seems like you should be able to create the profile and select which profile or profiles you want to use. There doesn't seem to be any way for me to do this.
I have opened the help menu on profiles and in it there is a snapshot of the profiles dialog box that has a button to click that says "Use this profile".

On my profile dialog box there is no such button. Is this something that has been changed in my version of bliss or is there a problem with my instalation?

I love the game by the way! I have been working for months on trying to create something like this until I stumbled onto it online. You have saved me a bunch of work!
My wife and I have really had a lot of fun trying some of the actions.
It is a great way to switch things up a little as well as introduce a little more fun and humor into our lovemaking!
Seajay

Re: Help With profiles

Postby Don » Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:24 am

Hi,

When you start the game, press the "Change Profile" button on the Player Information Form (right after the clothing form). Then choose an existing profile in the list and press "Use Selected Profile".

If you create a profile with exactly the same name as a user name, the game will automatically load that profile for that player.

Thanks,

Don
Don
Super Moderator

Return to Tech Talk