Where do you play, or have you played?

Use this forum to share your experiences with Bliss. What you liked or didn't like. What worked for you and your partner. Ideas to help others enjoy the game.

Moderator: Don

Where do you play, or have you played?

Postby shankscomp » Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:20 pm

Just to get a next interesting subject going.... Where have you and your partner played the game? Bedroom on the bed, or on a couple of chairs, or in the living room on the couch, or hotel room???

I don't have an answer yet, as the wife and I haven't really played the game yet, beside just reading through the basic action cards. We are getting a king size suite next weekend for our 5yr anniversary with a whirlpool, and a little sitting area with a couple chairs, a couch, and a coffee table.

Just wanted to see what kind of scenarios other couples have enjoyed...

Thanks
Tim
shankscomp

Re: Where do you play, or have you played?

Postby Karkhan » Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:04 pm

We have played at home in the living room, in our bedroom and have taken it with us on many occasions when we have stay in a hotel. We usually play in our bedroom as we have a daughter. When she is away we move to the living room to have more space for all the actions.

The hotel room is always nice but takes a little more planning. You have to make sure you bring everything you need for all the actions.
Karkhan

Postby shankscomp » Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:43 pm

I wife and I finally played this game last weekend on the 26th of June. We definitely had fun. I added a few actions in it called slowride, and boy was that fun. Getting her to stop after the time limit was up was a little challenging. We're not really into oral, so, the licking and such was not happening. We also brought in the action file called DrinkingAndLoving (found here on the forum). That definitely added to the fun!

So, yeah, the only place we played was in the hotel room on our anniversary. I hope to play it again... Hopefully, sooner than later!
Tim
shankscomp

Postby creative.discovery7 » Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:20 am

a cabin at the beach! In our bedroom. Privacy is important. :wink:
creative.discovery7

Postby maxxim » Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:16 am

We have played Bliss in our bedroom, in loungeroom sitting together on the sofa and in hotel / motel rooms. we have a "toybox" we use to keep our equipment etc in....
maxxim

Postby shankscomp » Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:21 pm

It's a shame this forum is sooooo quiet... Would have thought we would have more people to share on this topic....
shankscomp

Postby christianlover » Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:19 pm

Well, I don't have much to share since, to date, our play has been limited to the bedroom.
christianlover

Postby k.anderson3454 » Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:46 pm

We've played the game all over the house. haha.:)
k.anderson3454

Postby Donahant » Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:40 pm

tThe computer is located in the basement so that were we play.
we both have two office chair to use too. Lots of fun.
Donahant
Donahant

Postby blushingbride » Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:22 pm

We generally play in the locked bedroom since we have little kids. We can still do pretty much everything in there, since we have an adjacent bathroom. We have the game on my usb drive and we take the laptop on trips with us and I work on the action files in the car, lol!
blushingbride

Postby Miataman » Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:56 pm

So far just in the bedroom, but as we go throught the actions (me and my wife review the more adventerous ones for those that she would find less acceptable) we can definitely see where some customized actions to go outside or on car trips could be fun. Especially since you can use the Bliss game on a portable device like an I phone. I would love to see someone come up with action decks that you can use outside the bedroom.
Happy Blissing
Miataman

Postby alyxlarsen » Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:27 pm

Now that we have more kids we just play in the bedroom using my android tablet and splashtop. When we first got the game we played in the livingroom where the computer was. We did play in a hotel room once for our anniversary. I just bought the android version of the game. I hope to try it out tonight(Valentines Day).
alyxlarsen

Postby Ivo » Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:35 pm

Not really a where but how-- with the use of a IR PC remote control any laptop or computer flat screen is easy to use. We've even dared to take the remote near whirlpool tub, and click and roll the dice from across the room. On an android device it is much more portable - I like the versatility of the game. STill wishing for that kindle app :)
Ivo

Postby seifhd » Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:31 pm

thanks
seifhd

Return to NEW!! - Share The Fun