Sugar in the Vaj

Use this forum to share your experiences with Bliss. What you liked or didn't like. What worked for you and your partner. Ideas to help others enjoy the game.

Moderator: Don

Sugar in the Vaj

Postby eveadam » Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:26 pm

Maybe I'm just dim, but how are you guys handling the candy store actions -- especially the ones in the Dr. D-Lite add-ons? As nice as it sounds to lick melted chocolate chips out of my wife's hoohah, or turn it into an ice cream sundae, that just sounds like a surefire recipe for a yeast infection. So what's your approach? Modify the actions? Use "sex-safe" syrups, etc? Clean thoroughly afterward (or after each action)? Wing it and hope for the best? I'm genuinely curious...
eveadam

Re: Sugar in the Vaj

Postby Don » Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:39 am

Few (if any) of the candy store actions involve doing what you describe. There are plenty of other body parts to decorate with honey or ice cream.

Don
Don
Super Moderator

Postby eveadam » Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:14 am

True, I guess it's mostly the Dr D-Lite actions that call for condensed milk, chocolate sauce, egg whites, etc. But there are quite a few standard actions that call for honey/syrup/sauce on the genitals as well. I was just wondering if I was being over-cautious, or if you guys had come up with ways of performing those actions in a safe, but still sexy, way.

By the way, honey on other body parts is a no-brainer :) Certainly no argument from me there. Although it seems that after a few rounds of the more x-rated candy store actions, some residual sugar would be almost unavoidable. But maybe such small quantities don't pose much of a threat?
eveadam

Postby brady1439 » Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:43 am

I'm a biologist (NOT a doctor), so take this with a grain of salt (or sugar...). Sweets on the vagina could be a cause for concern, but it really depends on the TYPE of sugar in the confectionary. For instance, yeast tends to thrive in fructose (which is in most foods) and saccharose, but does not do well in lactose (sugars from milk).

So, it may be a good idea to avoid foods that say "High Fructose Corn Syrup" in the ingredients, but otherwise, you should be okay. If you really want to be safe, buy sex lotions and syrups are are specifically designed for oral use, or buy sugar-free sweets (as yeast can't survive solely on the energy provided by artificial sugars).

HOPE THIS HELPS!
brady1439

Postby eveadam » Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:09 am

That is very helpful, thanks!
eveadam

Return to NEW!! - Share The Fun