Spam!

Use this forum to share your experiences with Bliss. What you liked or didn't like. What worked for you and your partner. Ideas to help others enjoy the game.

Moderator: Don

Spam!

Postby welshlover » Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:55 am

Don, looks like the forum is becoming a little overun with spam posts. Have you considered making some long term/active members moderators so they can help to keep the forums tidy?

It would be a shame if people decided not to buy/try the game because the boards looked unloved.

What do others think?
welshlover

Re: Spam!

Postby Janna » Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:21 am

But... but... what if I want to redesign my kitchens? Where would I look then?

Seriously, though, I agree that it should be promptly removed. Even if within a week would be reasonable, I think. The spam doesn't bother me particularly (what kind of doofus thinks that I log in here, when looking for cabinets?), but it does make the board seem unprofessional... when I see a lawn with numerous weeds on it, it doesn't instill confidence in the owner.

Just my 2 cents.
Janna

Re: Spam!

Postby Don » Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:09 am

Hi,

I have been traveling without internet connections for a week and haven't been able to keep up with the normal job of removing these posts. This is almost a daily task.

I will get rid of them now. If anyone is interesting in being a forum moderator and helping with this, please private message or email me.

Don
Don
Super Moderator

Return to NEW!! - Share The Fun