Anonymous Gift Certificate?

Use this forum to share your experiences with Bliss. What you liked or didn't like. What worked for you and your partner. Ideas to help others enjoy the game.

Moderator: Don

Anonymous Gift Certificate?

Postby Xenon » Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:59 pm

Hi

We love the game, I've been wondering about giving it as a gift ..

I see that you have gift option now, and I'm wondering how it works ....

For example, I know the names are locked in the license key, but I don't really know for certain what names the couple(s) we might want to give it to want use ... do they use Kristin or Kris or Krissy or whatever with each other ... I don't want to buy the gift license and have the already locked.

Also, for at least one couple I have been thinking about, I'd rather it be "anonymous" ... I think it might make the game seem "weird" to them if they knew exactly who it came from (When they play, I don't want "us" coming into their minds at all as part of the game, if that makes sense. Maybe it doesn't matter, .... So I'm wondering if the gift licenses are "anonymous" or say somewhere on the licence or email who actually paid for it. I'd like to just give them an gift certificate .....

Thanks

Xenon
Xenon

Re: Anonymous Gift Certificate?

Postby Don » Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:47 pm

The gift option is simply a 16 digit code. That code can be exchanged on our website for a real license. At the time the exchange takes place the names are assigned to the real license.

So if you order the gift you will receive the code in an email. You can then email it to someone else, print it or write it on a card, whatever you want to do with it. They can then use that code to obtain a license for free either within the game itself or on our website.

Don
Don
Super Moderator

Re: Anonymous Gift Certificate?

Postby Xenon » Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:41 pm

Perfect!!
Xenon

Return to NEW!! - Share The Fun