Favorite Actions!

Use this forum to share your experiences with Bliss. What you liked or didn't like. What worked for you and your partner. Ideas to help others enjoy the game.

Moderator: Don

Favorite Actions!

Postby srbryan » Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:40 pm

I'd like to see a list of your favorite actions that you've experienced while playing Bliss.. Which actions made you or your spouse go "wow that was amazing"? Anyone got any???
srbryan

Re: Favorite Actions!

Postby Janna » Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:04 pm

Heheh... that's a pretty personal question... what one person likes, another might say "ewww".

Rather than favorite actions, what we like is that many times, it isn't "us" doing it... we can experiment with new things / ideas without being judgemental, because Bliss says to do it, not us. As a hypothetical example, I might be concerned how my other half might react if I said "hey, mind if I suck on your toes for two minutes?". With the game, if it happens, I can give it a try without being judged.

I will say this though... many, many of *my* favorite actions come from user submissions. And we have some favorite spots... the massage studio and the toy store usually for sure, and not so much so the gym or the doctor's office.
Janna

Postby srbryan » Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:32 pm

That makes perfect sense! How can I come across some of the better 'user submissions'? I'm interested in stacking my DB so that I'll have some goodies in there. Of course, like you said it differs from one couple to the other. I don't personally care for the cabaret while the massage studio and the hotel is a bit more to our liking.
srbryan

Postby Old Silverback » Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:38 pm

User submissions are downloadable from "The Exchange" forum, and yes, there's some fun
stuff there. And if you pay a little extra for the Action Editor, you can eliminate some
things that you know are NO WAY for you or your partner, and create some items to
blame on Bliss when they come up, ;-)
Old Silverback

Return to NEW!! - Share The Fun