Docu-Series Opportunity

Use this forum to share your experiences with Bliss. What you liked or didn't like. What worked for you and your partner. Ideas to help others enjoy the game.

Moderator: Don

Docu-Series Opportunity

Postby magillacast » Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:30 pm

Hi all-

My name is Alicia, I am a casting producer with Magilla Entertainment, a television production company based in NYC. We are currently developing and casting a new documentary series about Christianity and Christian values and how people express their faith and religion in various ways from lifestyle choices, career choices and even relationship choices. One topic that we are looking to explore is how couples express their sexuality within Christianity. We are looking for people who are interested in sharing their personal stories about their sex life and intimacy with their husbands/wives and what it brings to their marriage and relationship. This series will be a compelling look into religion and relationships, told from a first person's point of view in an unfiltered and honest way.

If anyone is interested in learning more, please contact us ASAP at castingdirector@magilla.tv along with your contact information, names, location and a few sentences about your personal story.

Thank you!
magillacast

Re: Docu-Series Opportunity

Postby Don » Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:49 am

Don from Games for Loving here.

This is a legitimate offer and I approved this post on the board.

Don
Don
Super Moderator

Return to NEW!! - Share The Fun