Thoughts after first game

Use this forum to share your experiences with Bliss. What you liked or didn't like. What worked for you and your partner. Ideas to help others enjoy the game.

Moderator: Don

Thoughts after first game

Postby Ali » Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:08 pm

Played this for the first time tonight, it was a big success and we both really enjoyed it. A few comments though that would improve it for us...

Some of the talky bits at the start will probably get quite stale pretty quickly, especially of you get the same ones repeatedly. I'm not sure how you avoid this though without giving the option to skip them and there are certainly some there that would bring is together. I think it's a good thing that the game has this aspect to help us understand each other's likes and dislikes.

Not being religious, and certainly not Christian, the bible references are a bit of a turn off for us from an otherwise superb game. No offence intended to your personal beliefs but can we remove them with the action editor?
Ali

Re: Thoughts after first game

Postby Don » Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:13 am

Hi,

There are no biblical references in the game itself or it's default actions. They only exist in th Solomons Delight Add-On pack, which is an optional purchase. Just don't enable that add-on and they will go away.

The game will ramp up faster if you set your starting passion levels a bit higher (maybe about 5). You shouldn't be seeing repeated actions. These generally only happen if either the main action file is not enabled or there are very few toys marked as available.

Don
Don
Super Moderator

Re: Thoughts after first game

Postby Ali » Tue Oct 06, 2015 5:49 pm

Ah, my bad!

I have bought the action editor and am looking through the actions, creating an over-ride pack for those we don't like. I had downloaded some packs from the exchange and I think the bible references must be, as you say, in one of those.

Wify certainly enjoyed our session and is up for playing it again so I think I will spend some time tuning the actions. Thanks again for a superb game that promises to spice up our love life no end.
Ali

Return to NEW!! - Share The Fun