Welcome to the Share The Fun forum

Use this forum to share your experiences with Bliss. What you liked or didn't like. What worked for you and your partner. Ideas to help others enjoy the game.

Moderator: Don

Welcome to the Share The Fun forum

Postby Don » Sat Sep 30, 2006 10:00 am

Hi,

This forum was requested because several users requested a place to share their experiences with the game. Please use this forum to share your experiences with others. Tell us what worked for you, what didn't work, or just generally share your feelings about the game.

Thanks,

Don
Don
Super Moderator

sharing

Postby maisey » Mon Oct 02, 2006 4:47 pm

My wife and I enjoy the game very much
We play about 1/month
The game was too slow until we learned to set the levels higher
now it works mich better
We're not dancers so I have removed those actions
The best thing about the game is that it challenges you to be playful
At some point I would like to find a way to personalize the game by adding some of the pictures from previous plays. We also might be willing to trade with others that we would trust not to abuse the priviledge. I certainly don't want our pictures flying around the internet
We have a cabin away from the kids and that is the best place for us
Funniest moments yet have to do with the body drawings the next morningjavascript:emoticon(':wink:')
Wink
maisey

My Shy Wife

Postby rkaiser108 » Thu Oct 26, 2006 5:19 pm

Don,
I bought the game a while ago in hopes that my wife would be a little more open in the bedroom. I was extremely happy and impressed with the outcome. We did a few "dry" runs because she was unsure, but probably the fourth time she started actively participating and has gotten more and more adventurous since. I would just like to thank you Don for designing a game that improved, not only my sex life, but my wifes as well. Keep up the good work and We can't wait to see what upgrades are next.
rkaiser108

Postby maxxim » Wed Nov 22, 2006 9:50 am

Bought Bliss to suprise my wife foe her birthday...

Got a Bliss-box together with the toys from the list in the game (pluse a few more)

Customised the actions and set up profiles to suit us and added music to out taste for actions such as dancing and stripping.

Wife was verry pleased and has asked when we can play again .... a great addition to her birthday celebration!

PS I introduced her to the game via a chain of notes in envelopes.... as follows

1. Dear DW, If you are in the mood for some fun, open the envelope and then read on.
2. Your DH invites you to the bedroom today for a game that needs two to play. Open the next
envelope if you feel that’s OK.
3. If you’re in the mood for some sexy play, open this envelope right away! ( Otherwise let DH
know and save it for a rainy day)
4. Let DH know as you give him a kiss that you would like to join him in a game of “Bliss”
5. A game for lovers just made for two. Dh is getting ready, how about you?
6. Pick something sexy for you to wear just for him….( I’m sure he will meet you with a great
big grin).. We are nearly ready for the game to begin!
7. A box of toys and goodies will make your day, enter your details, click the mouse, and
we are underway!

:D
maxxim

lots of fun!

Postby mm1236 » Wed Dec 13, 2006 4:27 pm

I was uncertain, but I agreed to try the trial version, and it was so fun, we bought the full, and we were up for 2 more hours! It was hilarious watching my husband dance and it was interesting how the questions really make you have a good conversation!

My brother is getting married in March, and I think I am going to give his fiancee at the shower a copy of this game. Is there anyone who can tell me how to purchase this as a gift? Thanks!

Finally, something great that can help us spice things up; I don't have to wonder what to do next.
mm1236

Postby Don » Wed Jan 10, 2007 8:14 am

mm1236

Sorry for the slow response, somehow I missed your post.

I realized from your post that it is difficult to buy Bliss as a gift. We do actually have a "Purchase ID" system that allows us to issue a digital gift certificate good for a copy of the game, but we don't have a way to order it on our website. I will try to get this added to our website as soon as I can. For now, you can email me and we can handle this manually.

Thanks,

Don
Don
Super Moderator

Postby mm1236 » Wed Jan 10, 2007 5:00 pm

Thanks for responding.. I appreciate it! I know they will enjoy it.

Sorry for the slow response, somehow I missed your post.

I realized from your post that it is difficult to buy Bliss as a gift. We do actually have a "Purchase ID" system that allows us to issue a digital gift certificate good for a copy of the game, but we don't have a way to order it on our website. I will try to get this added to our website as soon as I can. For now, you can email me and we can handle this manually.

Thanks,

Don[/quote]
I looked out the window and what did I see?
Popcorn popping on the apricot tree!
mm1236

Very Cool Product!

Postby MSBHusband » Sun Sep 30, 2007 7:47 am

My wife and I found out about Bliss from some readers of our website. We had an over night alone together in a Hotel last night and downloaded the trial version.

WE LOVED IT! I've purchased the full version w/ the action editor and read the manual. I'm looking forward to creating some new actions with the wife on the three hour drive back home today.

You have done SUCH an excellent job of making this customizable for each couple. It's truly a well thought out project. I can't say enough good about it. We will be recommending it to all our friends.
Married Sex is HOT sex!
Married SEX blog
MSBHusband

Re: Welcome to the Share The Fun forum

Postby supafly » Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:32 pm

When I first saw this game on the internet I wasn't very interested. I didn't think that a game that had to be played on the computer could be romantic and fun, but I was looking for something to spice up our sex life so I downloaded the trial version the next day. I was so impressed with the way you can customize the whole game that I bought the game and all the extension packs together. I can't wait to play it with my wife and start adding my own actions. Will post an update and recommend it to anybody considering buying this game. :P
supafly

Postby LovingBliss » Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:44 am

I just downloaded the trial version the other day "for the SnG's" as we say. I didn't think much of it until I started it up (sadly without my fiance'), then realized how incredibly awesome this program really is! My fiance' showed up and we spent the last ten minutes of the trial just watching some of the situations that would arise via play, and I was hooked. I bought the full version and the editor, and have spent the past 2 days downloading and sorting through custom add-ons for the game's trial run this Wednesday. I've play-tested a little bit just to make sure the new situations are functional, and let me tell you, if I have to wait any longer to see this thing in full swing I'm not going to need it. The wait is tease enough! It is an incredible program, though I could wish there were more spaces. Even if you keep it to one of each property there's not enough spaces for everything. However, it is still great for customization. I used to spend time creating my own erotic card games for myself and my fiance', but Bliss has made that method of foreplay obsolete! Well done!
LovingBliss

Postby Randt » Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:17 pm

Is there a manual for the action editor? So far I have not been able to locate it.
Randt

Postby Don » Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:43 am

Randt wrote:Is there a manual for the action editor? So far I have not been able to locate it.

There is a pdf file installed at the same location as Bliss. Also, on Windows it is accessible from the Start Menu.

Or you can download it from:

http://www.gamesforloving.com/downloads/bliss_action_editor_manual.pdf

Don
Don
Super Moderator

Return to NEW!! - Share The Fun