WOW is all I can say

Use this forum to share your experiences with Bliss. What you liked or didn't like. What worked for you and your partner. Ideas to help others enjoy the game.

Moderator: Don

WOW is all I can say

Postby 10v343v3r » Thu Jan 25, 2007 9:37 am

My wife is not the most adventerous, really in any area of her life. She likes the familiar and doesn't like to move outside of her comfort zone. I, on the other hand, love to try new things. My philosophy is that as long as it isn't sinful, there's no harm in trying something at least once. So, enter bliss. Over Christmas I ran across the game while doing some research for a romantic project for her for Christmas. And, of course, I was intrigued. But, how to spring it on her? Well, that was something I wasn't sure about.

I downloaded the demo and installed it on my old laptop. A couple of weeks ago, I finally got up the nerve to mention it. She was sceptical. I didn't push. I brought it up a couple of times since, and again, scepticism. Finally, last night our 2 year old went down early and I said, "hey, you up to giving it a try?" With GREAT reluctance and hesitation, she agreed. So, we started and at first she was like, "I don't like the idea of a game telling me what to do with my husband." "That's dumb." Well, I was like, hey, we don't have to do it. If you don't feel comfortable, I'm not going to force you what to do. She said, "No, if it's something you'd like to try, we can at least finish the game." So, we kept playing. And, are we glad we did. By the time the 60 min. were up, she was getting into it. In fact, she took one particular "task" and took it a step beyond. That really lit my fire.

She gave me the ok to buy the full version which I did this morning. I look forward to new discoveries with her. I learned alot about her last night, and I think this game may be something that will challenge and stretch her sexual boundaries. There were several things that "shocked" her last night, but in a good way. Things were suggested that she didn't "think" Chrisitans could do. However, she particpated and enjoyed it.

Was it perfect? No. We have some tweaking to do with the game to make it work for us. But, that's the beauty of it... you CAN tweak it to make it work for you. Thanks a million for a gREAT product.
10v343v3r

Return to NEW!! - Share The Fun