Great game .some suggestions please

Use this forum to share your experiences with Bliss. What you liked or didn't like. What worked for you and your partner. Ideas to help others enjoy the game.

Moderator: Don

Great game .some suggestions please

Postby hamster8967 » Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:50 pm

:roll:
Hi all.
My wife and I love this game. Gets us in the mood and really is worth every penny, However there are some actions we dont like , how do we get rid of them and ensure that this happens every time. we have all the add ons. Also how do i get the new actions onto the game from the share info.
cheers
lisalewis
fun couple , really like the game idea havent played much yet though, nice to have a game for just the 2 of us.
hamster8967

Postby Don » Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:31 am

Hi,

Actions can be eliminated several ways. The simplest is to eliminate whole classes of actions (for example, French Kisssing) by setting that category to overload in your profile. If you want to be more specific in eliminating actions, use the action editor and create an action file with actions that have the same title as the ones you don't like. Then deselect all categories for the action and it will never appear.

Add-on packs are added to the game by placing their .bdf file in the directory c:\Program Files\Games for Loving\Bliss\Actions. The same applies to .bdf files downloaded from the forum.

Please let me know if you have further questions.

Thanks,

Don
Don
Super Moderator

re

Postby hamster8967 » Sat Jul 21, 2007 3:29 pm

Cheers Don.

ALl ok now.
fun couple , really like the game idea havent played much yet though, nice to have a game for just the 2 of us.
hamster8967

Return to NEW!! - Share The Fun