An awesome game for couples

Use this forum to share your experiences with Bliss. What you liked or didn't like. What worked for you and your partner. Ideas to help others enjoy the game.

Moderator: Don

An awesome game for couples

Postby KalBliss » Mon Oct 01, 2007 4:11 pm

I stumbled onto this game purely by accident. When I saw how the demo worked and realized that there was an action editor to customize the game, I knew this was a winner for my wife and me. We are both very imaginative and have often integrated various types of games into our sex lives. If you are at all inventive or imaginative, you MUST get this game AND the action editor. Seeing your own created actions pop up in gameplay (particularly when you and your partner agree not to peak at each other's created actions ahead of time) really adds spark to an already great gaming experience. We've also added our own musical selections too!

I guess what I'm saying is that this game, with the ability to do your own editing, is ever changing and limited only by your own imagination. We've played three or four time in the month we've owned the game and have had a great time each time out. Thanks to the Bliss staff for the best adult game on the market!
KalBliss

Re: An awesome game for couples

Postby chiben18 » Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:22 am

i love it too!!!i t s amazing!!!
chiben18

Return to NEW!! - Share The Fun