Will be buying soon!!

Use this forum to share your experiences with Bliss. What you liked or didn't like. What worked for you and your partner. Ideas to help others enjoy the game.

Moderator: Don

Will be buying soon!!

Postby luvmiwife » Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:46 pm

I've been looking at this game for a while now. I just started reading the post about this game and I have decided to buy it by the end of the week. I have been married 10 years. I recently just got over some problems in ceratin "areas" and this game would be a great way to get me to relax and have fun with my wife. She has always been pretty adventures, but it has always been me that has to make the sugestions. We have the board game monogamy. It was fun for while, but also had a lot of stuff we were not comfortable with.
luvmiwife

Postby Boris » Wed Mar 26, 2008 8:56 am

Yes ... buy it Luvmiwife!!

Totally agree that it is better than any board game I have seen.

The best part is it is TOTALLY customisable ... don't like anal, then either rank it as 10, or delete the actions. Have your own favourite props e.g. strawberry yoghurt, then add them as additional equipment. Like to re-experience some action in the car, like you used to, then add a new category. You can also create your own special interest topics e.g. my wife and I are into ballroom dancing, so I can write my own actions and add my own music. Within the action writing rules, it is only your imagination and your time that is lacking.

My advice ... buy the action editor, register for the forums, and downlaod all the action (*.bdf) files that others have prepared and kindly chosen to share.

Cheers, Boris
Boris

Postby luvmiwife » Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:42 pm

Thanks Boris. My wife took our daughter to dance last night so I took the opportunity to download the sample and tried it out just to see what it was like. It looks like it could be a lot of fun. I am looking forward to trying it with my wife. I think she'll love it. She liked Monogamy the board game-it was kind of corny at times-but it got us hot and heavy. :lol: Bliss looks like it is a lot more fun.
luvmiwife

Computers and me do not mesh!!!!

Postby luvmiwife » Sat Mar 29, 2008 8:22 am

OK, I should have listened to Boris. I just baught the basic version of Bliss. I see that the actions go up to heavy "petting". Where are the actions that get more into intercourse, use of vibrators and such? Is this where I need the add on action pack? Also I am not very bright when it comes to computers. Where do I go to rank the actions and such and are there intercourse actions on the basic game and I am just not seeing them. Thanks all.

Also Boris, if your kind please tell me where I find actions others have written and how do I down load them? Thanks.
luvmiwife

Postby luvmiwife » Sat Mar 29, 2008 3:48 pm

Ok, I just read more carefully and now understand I need to buy the action editor key to edit to my own profiles. Will these alow me to enter more entercourse specific actions?
luvmiwife

Postby Beloved » Tue Apr 01, 2008 11:57 pm

luvmiwife wrote:Ok, I just read more carefully and now understand I need to buy the action editor key to edit to my own profiles. Will these alow me to enter more entercourse specific actions?

yes :)
Beloved

Return to NEW!! - Share The Fun