Downloads

Use this forum to share your experiences with Bliss. What you liked or didn't like. What worked for you and your partner. Ideas to help others enjoy the game.

Moderator: Don

Downloads

Postby luvmiwife » Sun Mar 30, 2008 9:34 pm

I am learning more and more. I am trying to get the game ready for our anniversary. I've downloaded a few actions from this forum but how do I read them to see what they are before I use them?
luvmiwife

Postby Boris » Mon Mar 31, 2008 11:49 am

Dear Luvmiwife:

Karkhan is correct. You need to buy the Action Editor. Once you purchase it, you will also get an Acrobat Reader (.pdf) file called "Bliss Action Editor Manual.pdf". Print and read this file ... yes, it is large. It will explain to you how to use the Action Editor, and more importantly how to edit existing Bliss Definition Files (.bdf), or to prepare your own .bdf file with your own actions. Writing your own actions takes a little time to get used to, but once you have the idea, you can pump them out pretty quickly.

To download the .bdf file that others like me have posted, log onto the the "Exchange" part of this forum. Log into the forum ... if you are not logged in, you cannot download any files. Once logged in, look for the little paper-clip, as this denotes an entry that contains an attached file. These files may be .bdf files, skins (.bmp) which are like gameboards, or various other ideas as powerpoint or Excel files. You can download any or all of the files, and yes many of these files will include the more adventurous types of actions that you ar seeking.

Good luck mate,
Boris
Boris

Postby luvmiwife » Mon Mar 31, 2008 1:31 pm

Thanks Boris and karhan.I I read the directions and haven made some actions, and even downloaded some actions and skins. Everything is working fine so far. Does anyone know how to create questions? I had some ideas for erotic questions during the game but when you make an action you have to have the timer. How do I make a question?
luvmiwife

Postby rkaiser108 » Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:45 pm

luvmywife
Just so you know, the timer is an option that can be turned on or off. If you are just looking to write a question instead of an action than all you have to do is write the question in the action area.

If I am too incorrect on this,I a sure I will be corrected then we can both learn something new.
rkaiser108

Postby luvmiwife » Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:46 pm

Thanks all. I am getting the hang off it. I have written a few actions, and questions. I also downloaded a lot of actions. Next I am going to work on the music. Should a fun Anniversary.
luvmiwife

Return to NEW!! - Share The Fun