Bliss in the Car

Use this forum to share your experiences with Bliss. What you liked or didn't like. What worked for you and your partner. Ideas to help others enjoy the game.

Moderator: Don

Bliss in the Car

Postby Griz747 » Sat Sep 20, 2008 11:42 pm

I was traveling through wyoming this last week and noticed the DVD screen glow coming from the front seat. I always like to see if i can tell what movie is being played. helps break up the boring drive.
Any way As i pulled by i noticed a couple about mid 40's and in the wifes lap was her laptop and i noticed the screen had the game board of bliss. just to make sure i passed them a couple of times. yeap it was bliss. they were clothed and i assume they were playing it just for the role of getting to know each other better. That is why i love the idea of a pda version with a car action pac or something.
Griz747

Re: Bliss in the Car

Postby The_g » Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:37 am

that would be kool
The_g

Postby peterp » Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:24 pm

Awesome! I hope the driver could concentrate on the road!
peterp

Postby brady1439 » Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:19 pm

A car version of the game would be cool (no matter how potentially dangerous). I'm always looking for good apps to keep my wife and myself entertained on long drives. That would Definitley do it!

Even a user created action list of things that could be done while in a car, and posted in The Exchange would be Awesome. Wife could read everything, while I drive
brady1439

Return to NEW!! - Share The Fun