Not for newlyweds???

Use this forum to share your experiences with Bliss. What you liked or didn't like. What worked for you and your partner. Ideas to help others enjoy the game.

Moderator: Don

Not for newlyweds???

Postby differentstrokes » Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:42 pm

My wife and I agreed to give this game a try after realizing our first anniversary wasn't going to be action packed (due to financial strain, we couldn't afford many activities outside the hotel). Hoping this game would give us some fun times for years to come, we paid out the $$$ (including an expansion pack). Nearly every turn, we found the actions very awkward--and we stuck with it for a couple hours (ranging in levels from warm to nuclear). About the only thing we enjoyed were the massages. :) Maybe it was the lack of alcohol. XD (We don't drink.)

Anyway, all in all it was rather disappointing and we found our selves strongly regretting using what money we had available on this game.

It looks like a lot of people have enjoyed the game, however. I've read a few of the success stories on this forum, for example. But I guess I just wanted to caution that it's not necessarily for everyone.

Different strokes for different folks right?
differentstrokes

Re: Not for newlyweds???

Postby Don » Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:37 pm

Hi,

I would be very interested in hearing more details of your negative experience. Please email me if you have the time and I would like to set up a phone call or private discussion.

Don
Don
Super Moderator

Postby peterp » Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:23 pm

I understand your difficulties.

For anyone else who reads this, I would suggest trying the game before you buy (if that facility is still available).

It can be difficult for people who have had a fairly limited sex-life to do some of the things the game requests.

Maybe another version of the game to teach people how to become more sexually adventurous would be good. Maybe it could start with different sex positions and work up to touching and caressing then start bringing in food items and work its way up.

I know many people who are very uncomfortable with knowing what's acceptable regarding each other's sex organs and even feeling comfortable touching them yet alone anything more!

Peter
peterp

Postby catcheeto » Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:37 pm

I agree. We first did the trial of the game. We thought it was fun enough, so we bought it. We used the profiles to control the experience a lot at first. Now we are trying newer things and we are looking forward to going through our profiles to see what we will allow now!
catcheeto

Postby Xenon » Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:28 pm

We had kind of the opposite exprience ....

We both came from a rather limited sexual experience background (both virgins, etc.) We didn't find the game until over 10 years into our marriage. We have really enjoyed it, especially the parts that we never would have thought of or done on our own.

And my wife, the more reserved one, finds it alot easier to "do a strip tease" when it was "the computer" telling her and not me asking her. It was easier to try some role playing for the first time when the computer said "You are the pirate, and you just captured the fair maiden as your prisoner ..." or "You just got pulled over for speeding by the less than honorable Xenon the cop. See if you can talk (or flash or bargin) your way out of the ticket ..." Just us, together, and those feel too weird, and we wouldn't do them.

Anyway, we wish we had found the game (well, since it didn't exist really we couldn't have, but you get the point) much earlier in our marriage ..... We might have been able to try more things all along if we had more encouragement earlier in our marriage....
Xenon

Postby poysanders » Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:38 pm

Is the trial pack still available?
poysanders

Postby chustme » Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:08 pm

I agree with others about this game helping us to be more free with each other during our intimate times. We sort of have this deal where some actions that have been downloaded we may try once (within our limits), but if we don't like them they get deleted or modified as necessary. All actions we download I review, categorize, and number them all before we use them, which helps out a lot.

If one becomes proficient with how the game files work, it's not hard to append actions you'd like to repeat into one file.
chustme

Postby jodibecks » Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:14 pm

I agree with the trial pack!

Return to NEW!! - Share The Fun