WONDERFUL BUT....

Use this forum to share your experiences with Bliss. What you liked or didn't like. What worked for you and your partner. Ideas to help others enjoy the game.

Moderator: Don

WONDERFUL BUT....

Postby AJILLKIN » Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:01 pm

HEY ALL,

JUST WANTED TO SHARE A FEW COMMENTS AND ASK FOR A LITTLE ADVICE.
THIS IS A WONDERFUL GAME AND GREAT FUN TO BE HAD PLAYING IT. I HAVE DOWNLOADED SOME OF YOUR ACTIONS AND EVEN MADE A FEW OF MY OWN. (WILL SHARE WITH YOU IF AND WHEN I SEE HOW THEY WORK ON DW.)
ANYWAY HERE'S MY STORY. WAS LOOKING FOR SOMETHING TO SPICE UP THE LOVE LIFE WITH DW. CAME ACROSS THIS GAME AND ASKED HER IF SHE WOULD TRY IT. DOWNLOADED THE TRAIL VERSION AND PLAYED WITH HER, SHE SAID SHE LIKED IT, SO GOT THE FULL VERSION AND ACTION EDITOR. PLAYED THE GAME WITH HER AGAIN AND SHE SAID SHE REALLY LIKED IT.
BUT HERE'S THE PROBLEM WHEN WILL I GET TO PLAY GAME 3????? :roll:
I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR SOME IDEAS OF HOW YOU ALL GO ABOUT GETTING INTO "GAME" MODE.
LIVE WELL, LAUGH OFTEN, LOVE MUCH
AJILLKIN

Re: WONDERFUL BUT....

Postby rz1988 » Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:16 am

If she really enjoys the game it shouldn't be too hard. Leave her a note or send her an email and schedule a time to play. We try to play about once a month or so. Many of the actions are probably more geared for male enjoyment, so that might make her not want to play as much as you.
rz1988

Postby Boris » Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:46 am

Hi Karkhan:

I totally agree that most of the actions are male-oriented, and as such, I like your ideas of removing the ones she does not like, and making several different bdf files. I am compiling a master bdf that includes all the actions (more than 1500) that have been posted on the forum, I should be able to post it in the coming weeks, after I have finished fixing all the typos, validating all the actions, checking the equipment, and making the locations consistent. Plan to post it in the coming weeks.

I would love to include your actions, as I suspect that you have put some thought into them. Any chance of posting them on the forum? :)
Boris

Postby Boris » Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:00 am

G'Day Karkhan:

The more new actions that people post the better I believe. If you have created some new actions, particularly aimed at the fairer sex, I am sure all the members would appreciate them.

Cheers,
Boris
Boris

Postby Don » Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:48 pm

It is interesting to hear the comment that most of the actions are male oriented. We receive about an equal number of complaints both ways, with some complaining that the actions are too female oriented.

Don
Don
Super Moderator

Return to NEW!! - Share The Fun