Valentines Day 2009

Use this forum to share your experiences with Bliss. What you liked or didn't like. What worked for you and your partner. Ideas to help others enjoy the game.

Moderator: Don

Valentines Day 2009

Postby hudsonhawk » Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:01 pm

MY DW and I have been married for almost 9 yrs and have four children. Our lovemaking has always been very enjoyable as evidenced by our four kids. With that in mind this game was awesome we enjoyed ourselves immensely, and spent several hours enjoying one another. This will be highly recommended and is absolutely the best forty dollars we've spent on our relationship in a long time.
hudsonhawk

Re: Valentines Day 2009

Postby luvher » Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:06 am

My lovely wife and I have been married for 24 years and have 2 lovely children. I bought this game a few months ago and spent some time going through the actions to set them up to our liking. We have played the game twice now and we are both very pleased with the way the game develops and the control we have by what action we have added to the list, ie no actions that we don't wish to preform and therefore spoil the mood. We look forward to our next game date.
Thanks for sharing this game Don.
luvher

Re: Valentines Day 2009

Postby linoaqui2 » Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:49 am

Ah Valentines day is the day you enjoy your family or your love ones and its your time to show how much do you love each other,,.
thank you for your info.
Valentine's Day is a holiday celebrated on February 14 by many people throughout the world. In the English-speaking countries, it is the traditional day on which lovers express their love for each other by sending Valentine's cards, presenting flowers, or offering confectionery. The holiday is named after two among the numerous Early Christian martyrs named Valentine. The day became associated with romantic love in the circle of Geoffrey Chaucer in the High Middle Ages, when the tradition of courtly love flourished...

Return to NEW!! - Share The Fun