Downloading

Use this forum to share your experiences with Bliss. What you liked or didn't like. What worked for you and your partner. Ideas to help others enjoy the game.

Moderator: Don

Downloading

Postby Maverick » Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:26 am

When trying to download action attachments. I cannot open BJF files. How do I save them to my action editor? :?:
Maverick

Re: Downloading

Postby luvher » Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:46 am

Hi Maverick
If I read your question correctly you were able to download the zipped action file onto your computer, then unzipped it and now you have a BJF file that you wish to review .
I noticed that BJF files are for the JBliss game which I do not have any experience with, but I was able to open the plain Bliss game and then open the action editor (under Options) and then find the BJF action files in my JBliss folder and open the files.
The action files for the plain Bliss game are BDF files.

Let me know if this helps at all.
luvher

Postby Karkhan » Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:59 am

If you have the most updated version of bliss I think you should be able to open it in the action editor. What version of Bliss are you running? There is a bug in 1.5.6 that will not allow you to open the files, however Don made a copy of the bjf file and converted it. It is in the same exchange note if you go further down. The Murphy2 is exactly the same, bfj and bdf.

Just so you know.
Karkhan

Postby Maverick » Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:33 am

Thanks guys managed to open it in action editor. looking forward to losing our virginity so to speak (first time players) Wish us luck!!
Maverick

Return to NEW!! - Share The Fun