Dance Music

Use this forum to share your experiences with Bliss. What you liked or didn't like. What worked for you and your partner. Ideas to help others enjoy the game.

Moderator: Don

Dance Music

Postby shankscomp » Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:52 pm

What are other couples doing for music for their playlists? I'm looking for ideas for music to load into the game. My wife and I are taking a weekend get-a-way next weekend the 26th for our 5yr anniversary. Problem is, neither of us dance much. Not sure what to use for the stripping music, or just the couple's dance, or anything like that. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. And where to download the music from. Artists, songs, and such... The wife and I have looked through the questions and like where the game goes, but the music is definitely not dancin music.

Thanks for your suggestions.
Tim
shankscomp

Re: Dance Music

Postby creative.discovery7 » Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:17 am

I am with you! I did find some at amazon.com in their mp3 downloads -- but I am looking for more.
Creative
creative.discovery7

Postby blushingbride » Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:24 pm

One area where I can't help, lol! My husband and I both blacklisted the dancing. NOT either of our idea of fun. We have imported music from cd's that we like, though, as in-game music.
blushingbride

Postby CamMan » Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:20 am

Well, you can actually use alot of Britney Spears more recent stuff-its pretty provoctative. Pussycat dolls are also good ones as they started as a burlesque act. Blackeyed peas have a couple songs worth looking at, and I find that some Reggaeton works well-songs like Gasolina and Papi Chulo are pretty good.. Look for some tango and salsa music, they can be very stimulating for dancing. Remember that alot of this music wil not be what you normally listen to, its stuff that you would really only use for the game, so look outside your normal music tastes.
CamMan

Postby AllyssaDcruz » Tue May 24, 2011 7:19 am

I like hip hop dance so mainly I prefer fast music and Dj mix music...
AllyssaDcruz

Postby thebomba » Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:18 am

I love hip-hop ... is life. :D
C.H. CONSULTANT GROUP CO.,LTD. โทร. 086-314-6501,02-380-067sirirat@creditonhand.com http://www.creditonhand.com/ เฟิร์สช้อยส์
thebomba

Postby Miataman » Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:16 pm

two of our favorite songs are Joe Cocker "you can leave your hat on" great strip song, another that really sets the mood is Paula Cole "Feelin Love" I'f your not turned on by the end of that song your NOT BREATHNG!
Miataman

Postby luvmyshulamite » Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:27 pm

I'm rather late 2 years after this original posting, but feel free check out the "instrumental mood music from ocremix" I just put up. It's all without controversial lyrical worries too. VGM style is not for everybody, but you might find something you like.
luvmyshulamite

Postby Daisymartin » Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:57 am

i like dancing. but i am not a good dancer only dance occasionally in Friends parties or in family function. I dont like so loud music.
Daisymartin

Return to NEW!! - Share The Fun