Welcome to Solomon's Delight :)

Discussion about the Solomon's Delight Add-On packs.

Moderator: Beloved

Welcome to Solomon's Delight :)

Postby Beloved » Mon Oct 09, 2006 11:48 pm

I'd like to thank everyone who has so far purchased the SD add-on pack and those who are considering it. Feel free to ask questions, leave feedback, etc! Also, if you haven't had the opportunity to visit the website, www.solomonsdelight.com , browse around! Our catalogue offers Christian books for building healthy marriages, lingerie, and gifts at discount prices. Actually, I still need to add the gift items, but they are coming soon! There is also a pray and praise forum on the site.
Beloved

New version?

Postby Chameleon » Fri Oct 27, 2006 3:58 am

I don't see the 1.5 compatible version in your catalog (or any actually)... Will it be released soon or am I just not finding it?
Chameleon

Postby Don » Fri Oct 27, 2006 7:22 am

Hi,

Because Solomon's Delight was release after 1.5, the only version of it that there has ever been was 1.5 based. This add-on pack is currently for sale on the Games for Loving purchase page.

Thanks,

Don
Don
Super Moderator

Postby aaronlow » Mon Dec 11, 2006 9:52 pm

Beloved,
Can you post a few representative actions for this add-on? Plain text is fine.

Thanks
Aaron
aaronlow

Postby Beloved » Sat Dec 16, 2006 1:10 pm

I apologize for not responding sooner. The holiday season is hectic! I've got a few things to do this morning, but i'll try to post a couple of samples this afternoon for you.
Beloved

Postby Beloved » Sat Dec 16, 2006 1:41 pm

ok, while the biscuits are baking, here are a couple of samples from the add-on pack.

example 1:
Songs 1:16-17 describes the beauty of the lovers' bed as a forest glen, with a canopy of strong, fragrant woods. (The Mssg)

(Subject), describe in as much sensory detail as you can how you feel about your marriage bed.

example 2:
A Biblical unit of measure is a "palm", which is the equivalent of about 3" or 8 cm.

Dr. (subject), with your hands against (his/her) skin, fingertips pointing up, "walk" your hands around (partner's) body, starting at the spine, and working your way across (the chest) back to (partner's) spine again to determine (his/her) Biblical measurement.

the actions run the gamut from talking together, praying together, playing together, and even includes intercourse on some actions.
Beloved

Postby hamster8967 » Thu May 10, 2007 11:29 am

:wink:
hi all, can anyone help me on this one,
We have just bought Bliss and the add on pack SD, I followed the instructions to add it to Bliss , I THINK ANYWAY, and are not sure if it was added, First could someone give me a step by step guide to see if I did it right , And is there anyway that i would know that it was added by looking at the game when we a re playing it.
Cheers
fun couple , really like the game idea havent played much yet though, nice to have a game for just the 2 of us.
hamster8967

Postby Beloved » Thu May 10, 2007 8:24 pm

hi hamster,

instructions for installing the add-on pack can be found at http://www.gamesforloving.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=292

once installed it will automatically include those actions with the original actions.
Beloved

Solomons Delight Question

Postby KevinWheel » Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:14 am

Hi,

I am honestly not even sure how to use this forum.
I purchased the Solomons Delight a few years ago. I still have the code and downloaded the bliss game and the actions editor.

I can't seem to figure out how to get a "key" if I need it or how to download the SD add on pack.
Dr. D Light also came with it when I purchased it. If someone could help me.

Thanks!

Kevin
KevinWheel

Re: Solomons Delight Question

Postby Don » Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:57 pm

KevinWheel wrote:Hi,

I am honestly not even sure how to use this forum.
I purchased the Solomons Delight a few years ago. I still have the code and downloaded the bliss game and the actions editor.

I can't seem to figure out how to get a "key" if I need it or how to download the SD add on pack.
Dr. D Light also came with it when I purchased it. If someone could help me.

Thanks!

Kevin

Kevin,

Please email support@gamesforloving.com. We can help with whatever you have missing.
Don
Super Moderator

Return to Solomon's Delight