Feedback on Solomon's Delight

Discussion about the Solomon's Delight Add-On packs.

Moderator: Beloved

Feedback on Solomon's Delight

Postby alyxlarsen » Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:06 am

I just purchased Solomon's Delight.:D And I just wanted to leave a little feedback. I looked though the actions with the action editor. I have not actually got a change to play them yet. So I might have more feedback later.

The Bad:

I will start with the "bad" first(this will be short)

The only "bad" thing I found is not really bad it is just a typo. In the action called "Eye of the Beholder" it says "...tell <ps> what you find beautiful..." the <ps> should be a <pm>. An easy to make mistake because of the pronouns we use in English.

The Good:

Ok now that that is out of the way. I really like the actions. And I found that they don't contain anything my wife and I consider inappropriate. Which I really like.

Your interpretations of bible verses are very interesting and creative. And with this sort of thing they have to be. I like it. You obviously put a lot of thought into it.

I like that you included a skin. It is not my favorite but I do like that you took the time to make one and include it in your add-on pack.

I love that you have some actions that you include prayer in a few actions. Prayer is a very important part of our relationship.

I love that you don't use any foul language or raunchy terms. Your wording is very tasteful.

Your add-on pack included 150 actions which seems to be the standard. Dr. D-light's packs contain 150 actions as well.

The "talking" actions are very good and promote a heathly marriage relationship.

Suggestions:

I don't really have any suggestions other than I would like to see a Solomon's Delight 2!
alyxlarsen

Postby alyxlarsen » Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:20 am

I just thought of a suggestion. You could look into making the installation a little easier. The instructions were adequate, but it might be nice for people that don't know as much about computers to have an installation file that would put the files in the appropriate folders. I believe there may be freeware programs on the internet that could create such an installation file for you. I will have to look into that.
alyxlarsen

Postby Beloved » Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:59 am

thank you alyx :) i appreciate your feedback! i've always wondered what people thought after purchasing it, but you're the first to express an opinion.

i've often thought of doing a sequel to the add-on pack, but i'm not sure i could think of another 150 actions using a Biblical frame of reference. LOL, it really was the most mentally challenging thing i've ever done!

as for the installation file, i'm afraid that is don's department. i have no doubt it would be a useful feature to add to all the add-on packs.
Beloved

Return to Solomon's Delight