Trouble using Solomon's Delight downloaded file

Discussion about the Solomon's Delight Add-On packs.

Moderator: Beloved

Trouble using Solomon's Delight downloaded file

Postby grumbelly » Sun Oct 26, 2008 11:45 pm

I purchased Solomon's Delight (along with jBliss). I was able to download a file named SolomonsDelightAddOnPack.exe, but I haven't had any success in trying to use it. When I double click on the file, I get a message reading, "There is no default application specified to open the document 'SolomonsDelightAddOnPack.exe'." I've tried contacting support@gamesforloving.com and beloved@solomonsdelight.com, but I haven't gotten any response from either. Can any users help me with this? Is it related to my using a mac? What can I do to get this to work?
grumbelly

Re: Trouble using Solomon's Delight downloaded file

Postby JamesW » Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:29 pm

I had the same problem. There's probably a more official way around it, but I used my wife's PC to unpack the .exe file, then went to the file converter here to change it from a .bdf to a .bjf, which I then put onto the Mac where it works fine - right('ctrl')-click on the Bliss icon and 'show package contents' to get to the actions file where .bjfs live.

If you don't have access to a PC then...wait for someone smarter than me to reply!
JamesW

Re: Trouble using Solomon's Delight downloaded file

Postby Don » Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:39 am

Hi,

JamesW's response is right on. Unfortunately, that is the cleanest answer we have right now. We are working on a new distribution format that will be cross platform.

Don
Don
Super Moderator

Return to Solomon's Delight