Action Editor Bugs

Use this forum to report any bugs or other problems you might discover.

Moderator: Don

Action Editor Bugs

Postby indy300 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:43 pm

I am currently running into issues editing Action files in the Action Editor on Windows 10. Every time I load an action file in, and have tried 6 different actions files to eliminate the issue being with the action files, the editor allows me to scroll down 5 or 6 actions before 1 of 3 things happens:

1.The bar highlighting the action freezes but the action descriptions progresses. The tabs at the top of the program(file,edit,custom,etc) also don't load properly unless i uses the up/down keys then the individual options in those menus appear.

2. Everyother action comes up blank. If i shut down the program and restart it, actions that were showing up as blank are no longer blank.

3. The program freezes.

I've tried running the program as a windows 7 and a windows xp program in the compatibility mode but still run into the same problem. Any ideas?
indy300

Re: Action Editor Bugs

Postby Atom » Sat Feb 25, 2023 4:28 pm

Sounds like your action file is corrupt. Either start a new one or copy each action out until you find the buggy action and hopefully you can skip it and continue getting every other action out of the file into a new one.
Atom

Return to Bug Reports