Clothing Flag Problem

Use this forum to report any bugs or other problems you might discover.

Moderator: Don

Clothing Flag Problem

Postby LXK8 » Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:51 am

It seems that if you flag a piece of clothing to be "I want to keep this on as long as possible"; it NEVER gets removed.
We've played the game (version 1.6.0) twice with clothing flagged like that and the game NEVER will remove it.
LXK8

Re: Clothing Flag Problem

Postby Don » Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:25 pm

LXK8 wrote:It seems that if you flag a piece of clothing to be "I want to keep this on as long as possible"; it NEVER gets removed.
We've played the game (version 1.6.0) twice with clothing flagged like that and the game NEVER will remove it.

Currently the game will only remove items marked this way if there is no other way for the game to proceed. I think perhaps this flag is being taken a little too seriously by the game. Maybe I should change it to mean don't remove this item unless everything else has already been removed. What do you think?

Don
Don
Super Moderator

Postby christianlover » Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:38 am

I think that would be a good idea. Could you have both options available?
christianlover

Postby luvher » Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:29 am

Don wrote:
LXK8 wrote:It seems that if you flag a piece of clothing to be "I want to keep this on as long as possible"; it NEVER gets removed.

Currently the game will only remove items marked this way if there is no other way for the game to proceed. I think perhaps this flag is being taken a little too seriously by the game. Maybe I should change it to mean don't remove this item unless everything else has already been removed. What do you think?

Don

Hi Don I just posted a question about low level actions coming up when we were at passion level 8 and 9. I also had this flag selected so maybe this was the root of the lower level action being played??

Luvher
luvher

Postby LXK8 » Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:00 am

I agree that the flagged item(s) should come off everything (or MOST everything) else has been removed.
LXK8

Postby squarepeg » Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:39 pm

Or maybe change or add a level like "Never Remove"
squarepeg

Return to Bug Reports