action editor stand alone

Use this forum to report any bugs or other problems you might discover.

Moderator: Don

action editor stand alone

Postby tla » Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:56 pm

A request for stand-alone action editor.

iPhone user would like to use action editor - no need for PC full version - but would like to edit some bjf files to remove what we dont like.

I bought action editor license and I'm using the demo version of bliss - but each time I use the program the minutes left in the demo reduces by one - I'm going to soon run out. Who knows what will happen when that counts down - I'll probably be locked out of the action editor.

Another AE issue - that implies the need for standalone license.

I was looking through DD.bjf and it adds a lot of toys - but since its the demo version, the toys are not selectable. But I've paid the license for the action editor - I should be able to edit anything available.

Anyway - thanks for the consideration.

TLA
tla

Re: action editor stand alone

Postby Don » Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:30 am

I don't think we are going to do a stand alone action editor, that would be a large amount of effort but we do intend to fix the issues you just reported so that the Action Editor is fully operational even if the game is in Demo Mode.

Don
Don
Super Moderator

Postby tla » Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:16 am

what is the update on allowing the action editor to continue when demo time has run out - I have about 1-2 minutes of demo time - it reduces by 1 minute on each launch. Until then is there a workaround you can share to reset the timer?
tla

Postby Don » Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:22 pm

Hi,

We don't have a date for the next release yet but if you contact me privately I can provide a workaround for the demo time.

Don
Don
Super Moderator

Postby tla » Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:48 pm

send PM to you - please take a look at that.
tla

Postby Don » Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:16 am

tla wrote:send PM to you - please take a look at that.

Hi,

I sent you an email response. Did you get it?

Don
Don
Super Moderator

Postby J_T » Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:41 pm

I'm having similar Issue. (Which I posted in Android Forum, general discussion).

I use the Android App. and purchased the Action Editor License Key but because its running on the PC demo version it only sees the Equipment available in the Demo PC version so when I try to make my own Actions I can't use other equipment.

Do you have a work around for this?. I just started so I haven't had the timer issue yet but it does appear to still be counting down.

Thank you

JT
J_T

Postby J_T » Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:09 pm

Ok, Now I have the timer issue, Just got locked out last night.

So to summarize things I need help with , can't access Action Editor (no more time on Demo Version of bliss to use paid version of Editor), Equipment and clothing just shows whats available for demo version so if I try to add an action I can't incorporate items or clothing not included in the demo PC version.

I'm starting to wish I just paid for the PC version instead because I could have used that instead of the Android version and all this would have worked (though android is more convenient on our tablet than having my bulky PC in bed) but it looks like I may have to pay anyway unless I hear a fix?

Any suggestions?

JT
J_T

Postby Don » Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:45 pm

If you download the Beta version of the desktop software the Action Editor will work properly regardless of timers or the status of the main game.

Don
Don
Super Moderator

Postby J_T » Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:58 pm

Thank you I'll download that now to check that it works!

JT
J_T

Return to Bug Reports