Missing equipment

Use this forum to report any bugs or other problems you might discover.

Moderator: Don

Missing equipment

Postby az1 » Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:41 am

Hi,
I'm running Bliss 1.6.0 (PC/Linux version). I noticed a few of the standard actions reference equipment in the text that is not selected in the Equipment (according to Action Editor).

ClitLick2: Text references sauce / syrup, but no Equipment selected
Costume 5: Canned Whipped Cream is selected in Equipment, but not used in the text
House of Mirrors: Text references a vibrator, but no Equipment selected
Sketch 3: The other Sketch actions require a Ball Point Pen, but this one doesn't
Toga 2: Text references a sheet, but no Equipment selected (should require "A plain flat bed sheet")

Thanks for the great game -- my wife and I played for the first time a couple weeks ago, and I'm looking forward to the next time.
az1

Re: Missing equipment

Postby Don » Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:47 am

Thanks for reporting these. I will fix these for the next releases.

Don
Don
Super Moderator

Postby Binky » Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:26 am

Thanks az1. I had only caught the House of Mirrors one in your list. I have been compiling corrections in the two default action files including missing equipment, inconsistent use of subject and partner, missing/incorrect categories, misspellings, and so on. Some of these may be subject to debate, especially interpretation of proper use of subject and partner, though I did my best to follow the description in the Action Editor Manual. We have been using these files with the game. They have priorities set to 1 so as to override the action with the same name in the default files (priority 0). Your comments have prompted me to fling these out there for others and I offer them "As Is." In cases where you think the original is correct, simply delete the corresponding action in the correction file and it will revert to the default file.
Attachments
StayEngCorrections.bjf
Various corrections to Staying Engaged
(3.59 KiB) Downloaded 1826 times
BasicActionsCorrections.bjf
Various corrections to Basic Actions
(23.36 KiB) Downloaded 1684 times
Binky

Postby ctlw83 » Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:12 pm

I can confirm that this also happens in the Android version. Things like Ice, Honey, and other objects appear in some questions but, were not selected during the opening part of the game.
ctlw83

Return to Bug Reports