Potential Clothing Bug

Use this forum to report any bugs or other problems you might discover.

Moderator: Don

Potential Clothing Bug

Postby drumman541 » Tue Jun 20, 2006 1:04 am

I'm getting married next week and bought this to use on the Honeymoon with my fiancee. I'm attempting to set it up (profiles and all) for us before the big day and noticed a potential bug. When I define her as wearing a garter belt and then a thong over the top of it (i.e. in a higher layer), Bliss sometimes asks me to take off her garter belt before taking her thong off. This is kind of hard, especially if the garter belt is still hooked to her stockings. Is this a bug, or am I not using the clothing editor correctly?

Thanks for the help. I appreciate it.
drumman541

Postby Don » Tue Jun 20, 2006 6:55 am

Hi,

Congratulation on your marriage.

I have never heard of a woman wearing a thong over a garter belt. According to my wife, a garter belt is traditionally worn over a thong, not under it. However, the game should handle it either way. It is likely that I have never tested that configuration. I will look at this and if I find a problem, I will fix it in the 1.5 release.

Thanks for your report. It sounds like you are heading for a wonderful honeymoon.

Thanks,

Don
Don
Super Moderator

Postby drumman541 » Tue Jun 20, 2006 7:52 am

Wow. That was a fast reply. Thanks for being so quick.

And I'm sure that God will bless me with a great honeymoon. He's good like that.
drumman541

Return to Bug Reports