Game won't open up entirely

Use this forum to report any bugs or other problems you might discover.

Moderator: Don

Game won't open up entirely

Postby wenderbeat » Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:17 pm

We have used this games many times and have spent some time putting in new actions, but now suddenly it won't open entirely. :?: :?: The game "technically" opens, but no screen appears and all of the program window options are grayed out. But then when I go to close the program it asks me if I actually want to close it, just like normal whenever we've used it. Restarting the program doesn't work, restarting the computer doesn't work...I'm out of ideas outside of uninstalling it. I'm afraid if I do that I'll have to reenter everything and be back at square one with things.

Any help?
wenderbeat

Re: Game won't open up entirely

Postby Don » Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:18 pm

Hi,

What platform are you running on (Windows, Mac, etc.) What version of Bliss do you have?

Don
Don
Super Moderator

Postby ilovethisgame » Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:14 pm

I am also having an issue with the game on PC. I am using windows 7 and Bliss version 1.6.3. Whenever I try to open the game I get the loading image and a Windows loading circle replaces my mouse. Nothing happens after that...
ilovethisgame

Postby Don » Thu May 21, 2015 10:23 am

ilovethisgame wrote:I am also having an issue with the game on PC. I am using windows 7 and Bliss version 1.6.3. Whenever I try to open the game I get the loading image and a Windows loading circle replaces my mouse. Nothing happens after that...

Do you get the initial splash screen or no windows at all? Has it ever worked on this machine?

Don
Don
Super Moderator

Return to Bug Reports