Not working with New Mac software

Use this forum to report any bugs or other problems you might discover.

Moderator: Don

Not working with New Mac software

Postby dannywads » Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:50 pm

Just updated to the latest MAC OS and it now says bliss no longer works because PowerPC Applications are no longer supported? When I went to the main page just to try and re-download the program it comes up with error about disk image. Tried using the disk utility deal but cannot get the .dmg file into the disk utility! thanks
dannywads

Re: Not working with New Mac software

Postby marriedtowonderwoman » Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:10 am

dannywads,

Try the following link.

http://www.gamesforloving.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1260

I'm currently running the public beta for OS X 10.9 Mavericks and haven't had any problems yet in getting the software to run. It also worked for me when I was using OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion.
marriedtowonderwoman

Re: Not working with New Mac software

Postby Don » Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:49 am

dannywads wrote:Just updated to the latest MAC OS and it now says bliss no longer works because PowerPC Applications are no longer supported? When I went to the main page just to try and re-download the program it comes up with error about disk image. Tried using the disk utility deal but cannot get the .dmg file into the disk utility! thanks

The older versions of the game had the PowerPC message listed above. The current download version of the game does not have that issue. However, the error about the disk image comes up when the Preferences flag on OSX is not set to allow programs from third party vendors.

So if you download the current version and set the preference to allow third party apps you shouldn't have any issue.

Thanks,

Don
Don
Super Moderator

Return to Bug Reports