Action Editor Start Folder

Use this forum to report any bugs or other problems you might discover.

Moderator: Don

Action Editor Start Folder

Postby ctlw83 » Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:08 am

Hi,

I'm not sure if this is really a bug or not. When attempting to open an existing action file in the Action Editor it defaults to the following folder as a starting location:
C:/Users/UserName/AppData/Roaming/GamesForLoving/Bliss/Actions

However, the Bliss game files themselves reside in C:/Program Files (x86)/GamesForLoving/Bliss/Actions . The other directory is the roaming directory which is used when the game is actually in play, essentially a temporary directory to store the game information while it is running.

I am using Windows 7 and don't have a way of telling if this holds true for the Action Editor on other platforms.

Would it be possible to have the ability to change the default folder or to remember the folder which was last opened by the application so that a user doesn't have to navigate to the folder where the actions are?

God Bless,
Chris
ctlw83

Re: Action Editor Start Folder

Postby Don » Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:11 am

Hi,

The action editor start folder actually points to where all user edited action files should be. The ones under Program Files are the built in ones and should not be edited.

Don
Don
Super Moderator

Re: Action Editor Start Folder

Postby ctlw83 » Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:17 am

Ah OK. Well, I'm not currently using the computer version so, that is why I got confused. I just use the Action Editor for the Android version.
ctlw83

Return to Bug Reports