excellent game! few kinks

Use this forum to report any bugs or other problems you might discover.

Moderator: Don

excellent game! few kinks

Postby deronde » Sat Jan 07, 2006 7:54 am

I just heard about this game online on a friend's blog and decided to give the trial a try with my girl.. very very fun! Until it crashed! She bribed me to get out of jail, then it automatically rolled her turn without her intervention, then had a music selection. apparently she was supposed to do a dance but it never said to, then when the music stopped it did nothing, with a blank action screen. going into the action editor gave an unhandled exception error or something, but i did continue.. but still the game would not go on :( so now i'm all naked with no more gameplay!

Anyhow, it would be useful if you had a "reset" or "next turn" button in case the game freezes like this, so you can always "reset" it to the next person's turn instead of having to start all over. I really think this game has a LOT of potential -- if you got interviewed by Playboy or Stuff or some other magazine with a "romance" aspect, your sales would skyrocket!! Keep up the good work, I may purchase it soon if the kinks are worked out :)

Thanks again..

--deronde
deronde

Postby deronde » Sat Jan 07, 2006 7:59 am

just an update.. after typing this i went back to the game and the music picked right up and it was her turn... :)

i can see if this game gets big.. it'd be nice to have a forum where the more voyeuristic players could post some of the nice pics they captured during gameplay.. i doubt my girl would let me tho :P
deronde

Postby Don » Sat Jan 07, 2006 8:12 am

Hi,

I am sorry you had this problem, I want to make sure I understand correctly. After the "crash" you mentioned, you went back to the game, and it was working, so it did all the strange things you describe, then wouldn't proceed, but then eventually did proceed. Is that correct?

Thanks,

Don
Don
Super Moderator

Postby deronde » Sat Jan 07, 2006 8:30 am

yup, it happened again when my girl had to bribe me to get out of jail although it didn't crash the second time. it just made her roll and then plays the music without telling her what to do. only way to find out is to go to the action editor.
deronde

Postby Don » Sat Jan 07, 2006 9:17 am

OK,

I think I understand.

Can you tell me what version of Windows you are running.

Thanks,

DOn
Don
Super Moderator

Postby deronde » Sat Jan 07, 2006 9:33 am

XPSP2.. im not sure if i have .NET 1.1 installed.. its not on add/remove, but it installed fine and most gameplay works, so i figure i do
deronde

Postby Don » Wed Jan 11, 2006 10:41 am

Hi,

I have spent several hours trying to duplicate this bug as well as looking through the code to try to find out how it could happen.

I am sorry, but I have not been able to make it happen for me.

If you have this happen again, or see any more details on this, please let me know.

Thanks,

Don
Don
Super Moderator

Return to Bug Reports